Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

wifi does not have a valid ip configuration

I was having this problem a few days ago. I was able to connect to my phone's internet connection via wifi tethering/usb tethering, then suddenly one day i am unable to access the internet from it.
My laptop was connected to my phone's wifi but unable to access internet. I tried to troubleshoot the problem but it says "wifi does not have a valid ip configuration"

after surfing a lot over the web i found this solution, these two command on your command prompt will help you solved this issue.


1. Go to start button > open command promt as administrator

2. Type these two commands

>  netsh winsock reset catalog 

>  netshint ip reset reset.log 

and then restart




No comments:

About Me

Hi,My name is Harish Kumar.I am a web developer by profession.I am working in the same field since 2008. About my skills i am proficient in HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY/ ANGULAR,PHP,MYSQL,APACHE,LINUXAJAX, REST,etc...